- We are required by law to give you this notice before, or at the time we collect personal information. If it is not reasonably practicable for us to give you this notice at that time, we will give it to you as soon as we are able.
- The entity collecting your personal information is Kelly Consolidated Pty Ltd ATF Kelly Group Trust. You can contact us by phone on 0458 351 007 or post at PO Box 455, Toowoomba Qld 4350.Yamanto Central Shopping Centre, 488 Warwick Road, Yamanto, Qld 4305.
- We have collected or will be collecting personal information about you. Personal information that may include any information or an opinion about you if you are reasonably identifiable by that information. This could include for example your name, address, financial information or information about your current business dealings.
- If we do not collect personal information, we request from you we may not be able to provide you with the information about our shopping Centres that you have requested us to provide.
- It is unlikely that we will disclose your personal information to overseas recipients, however some of the entities to whom disclose your personal information to within in Australia may supply it to recipients who are located overseas. It is not possible for us to advise you which countries those recipients may be located in.
Kelly Consolidated Pty Ltd takes its obligations under the Act seriously. We will take all reasonable steps in order to comply with the APPs and to protect the privacy of personal information that we collect and hold.
This policy document sets out how we intend to comply with the Act and it outlines the type of personal information we collect, how we use it and how we protect it.
The information we collect
The personal information you provide to Kelly Consolidated Pty Ltd will enhance the services that we offer you and enhance your retail leasing experience. The type of personal information we collect may include but not limited to the following:
- Contact details such as name, address, phone number(s) and email address
- Date of birth
- Work experience and qualifications
- Identification information and supporting documentation
- Financial information and supporting documentation (including previous and current employment, assets and liability and general credit history details)
- Personal financial information
- Family dependency details (including number of residents in your household)
- Personal references
- Cash flow projections
In order to satisfy our legal obligations, we will need to retain that information after the application or enquiry to lease has come to an end (subject to our obligations under the APPs)
How we collect and hold personal information
We will collect personal information from you by either asking you verbally or asking you to complete forms or documents necessary to enable us to provide you with the relevant documentation you have requested us to provide to you.
These forms and documents may include but are not limited to Application to Lease Premises, Agreement for Lease, Lease, Disclosure Statements, Financial and Legal Advice Certificates, Insurances, Trust Deeds, Direct Debit Authority Forms.
Personal information that we store in hard copy is stored securely within our business premises. Personal information that we store electronically is store on our computer servers, also located within our business premises.
Kelly Consolidated Pty Ltd
ABN: 72 698 313 353
75A Neil Street, Toowoomba QLD 4350
PO Box 455 Toowoomba QLD 4350
Telephone 0457 351 007
Third party personal information
Use of your personal information
We generally collect, use, hold and disclose this information in order to conduct our business, including but not limited to the enquiry to lease retail premises and all aspects associated with leasing retail premises.
We may use your personal information as follows:
- to confirm your identity
- to contact you directly about Kelly Consolidated Pty Ltd retail properties,
- to share it with our related entities, agents or consultants as required to perform functions on our behalf
- to share it with our law firm, accountant, architect, professional consultants where required (typically these entities have their own privacy statements and/or policies outlined on their application forms and paperwork)
- for other purposes set out when your information is collected or in any additional terms and conditions applicable
- for disclosures required by law, regulations, or court order
- to approve transactions you wish to make
- to provide you with products requested and to follow up or pursue any queries you make
- to conduct internal customer research
Kelly Consolidated Pty Ltd may use this information to communicate with you about leasing opportunities, internal administration, direct marketing and planning purposes. We may also use your personal information for purposes related to those described above which would be reasonably expected by you. For example, we may use your personal information to keep you informed about our marketing, leasing opportunities in any of our related entities or conducting analysis in order to provide you with better services.
We will not use your personal information for purposes other than described above unless we have your consent or there are specified law enforcement or public health and safety reasons (as permitted under the Act).
Disclosure of your personal information
Kelly Consolidated Pty Ltd outsource certain business functions to other organisations. For this purpose, and only for the purpose of providing services to our shopping Centres, your personal information may, as required from time to time, be disclosed or transferred to other organisations for the purpose of providing services to Kelly Consolidated Pty Ltd. These organisations include;
- credit providers or credit reporting agencies for purposes permitted by the Act.
- related entities, subsidiaries, leasing agents, contractors, consultants, advertising agents or companies within the JM Kelly Group for purposes that are related to providing you with the service which would be reasonably expected
- government or statutory authorities
These organisations may directly contact you on behalf of Kelly Consolidated Pty Ltd.
Unless you specifically consent we will not disclose your personal information to third parties, other than those who have been contracted or associated with Kelly Consolidated Pty Ltd to keep the information confidential or who are subject to obligations to protect your personal information in accordance with the APPs
Whilst we will not disclose your personal information overseas recipients, the entities to which we may disclose your personal information may do so. We are unable to say what countries, if any, those recipients are likely to be located in
Security of your information
Kelly Consolidated Pty Ltd is dedicated to keeping your personal information secure. We will take all reasonable steps to protect the security of your personal information held by us. This includes appropriate technology to protect personal information stored electronically, as well as limiting the number of Kelly Consolidated personnel who have access to information stored in hard copy format.
Despite our reasonable efforts, we cannot guarantee that the security of your personal information will not be breached, therefore to the fullest extent permitted by law we disclaim all liability from any responsibility for any damage you may suffer due to any loss, unauthorised access, misuse or alteration of any information we collect.
Access to your personal information
You can access personal information we hold about you. If you wish to verify, correct, access or update any of your personal information collected, please contact our Privacy Officer in writing.
If you have a complaint about the way we have dealt with your personal information we invite you to provide written details of your complaint to our Privacy Officer.
Our Privacy Officer will contact you within 14 days of the date we receive the written details of your complaint to acknowledge that we have received it. Our Privacy Officer will then:-
- review the way we dealt with your personal information
- conduct an internal investigation (if necessary) into how your personal information came to be handled in the way it was, and
- provide a report to you within one month of the date we acknowledge receipt of your complaint.
If you believe we have breached the APPs you may also lodge a complaint with the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
Post: The Privacy Officer
PO Box 455